Friday, February 22, 2013

DIY St. Patrick's Day Wreath

Here is my St. Patrick's Day Wreath! I was inspired by Melanie's tutorial I saw on Pinterest. You can see her tutorial here. First, I went to Hobby Lobby and found 5 different green fabrics that I liked and got 1/2 a yard of each. (I had enough fabric to make two wreaths.) I also bought ribbon for $3.99 and used my 40% off coupon. This craft cost me about $15, but keep in mind, I had enough fabric to make two. One for me and my friend Kelsey.

Tools:
Fabric
Scissors
Wire hanger
Ribbon
Wire Cutters to cut off top of hanger


Cut strips of fabric 1 to 1.5 inches wide and 8-9 inches long. If I were to do this project over, I would've made the strips shorter so that the fabric does not flop over so much. Then start tying the ribbon onto the hanger. This part goes by fast if you have a friend making one with you and you can just chat while you tie or watch tv. I added a ribbon at the end. That's it! Easy and fun!








Easy peasy! 
Happy Crafting,
Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment